Thursday, June 26, 2008

The 'new' guy in our life

The way he has looked for most of the winter....


An in between haircut....


The finished product....


Well....ok....he's not really a 'new' guy....he just looks like one.

Many of Jake's friends have been getting their hair cut (or should I say shaved) for the summer. He'd been trying to decide if he wanted his hair cut and if so, how much. Apparently, not an easy decision.

He finally decided today was the day!

He sat rigidly on the stool as I took the first swipe.

"STOP!!", he yelled.

So, I stopped. He checked in the mirror before giving me the ok to continue. This pattern of "STOP" continued for four or five swipes before he felt comfortable enough for me to finish.

Upon finishing, he checked things over quite thoroughly. He even asked if I'd like him to pay me for the haircut. He was quite pleased with his new 'do'. He immediately headed out to show all the neighbours.

4 comments:

Linda said...

He does look different. I like the middle hair cut too, though in that one he looked like the first person lol.

Jacqueline said...

Wow! He looks so different! I love it!

molytail said...

Looks great - and soooo cool for the summer...I just had Christopher's buzzed the other day - lucky boys who don't have to live under heads of hair in the heat LOL

Penelope said...

Love it!! He looks great!