Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jake!

A little late...but some pictures from Jake's 13th birthday. He's usually a high-energy guy, so I was a bit surprised that he wanted a low-key day. He opted for having one friend over and they spent the day hanging out.

Family celebration at Montana's. He knew about this 'hat'....which is one reason he wanted to go there. He told me, "I want to wear the hat, I want you to take pictures and I want you to put them on Facebook." Oh my....






Opening Ben's present...












The cake...








That makes THREE teenagers in the house now...oh my!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Happy Belated birthday Jake....
three teens ~ how fun. One summer with two of our young college kids home we had 5 teens of the 8 kids that were home..! Fun time really.

dominique said...

You know something? I feel like I am part of your family watching your kids grow up and all the changes of the seasons and everything else.

I always smile when I see a new post by you!

Happy belated Birthday Jake. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Moose Antlers! Too funny!

At Home on the Rock... said...

Thanks, ladies :)