Saturday, January 17, 2009
Linda, over at Remotetree Changer, has awarded me this award. Thanks very much Linda!
The rules for the Honest Scrap award:
The honorees are to:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap
Ok....let's get to it.
1) I hate shopping for pants. I am 5'8" tall, with most of my height coming from my legs. Regular pants are just toooo short for my legs....and I get frustrated at how short regular pants are.
2) I do not own bathroom scales. When we moved from Ontario to NL, dh told me we couldn't bring all of our stuff....we had to lighten the load. I graciously got rid of the bathroom scales (I know....pretty decent of me, wasn't it?? *wink*)
3) I like using smileys.....they just add so much feeling to a post.
4) I really want to visit Hawaii and Australia some day.
5) I love to travel.
6) I love to play the piano.....but only for my own enjoyment. I don't like playing in front of others.
7) I am not looking forward to having my dc leave home. I feel I've just got used of having them around and now I have to get ready for them to move on. Yes....separation anxiety redefined.
8) After a year of a wide variety amounts of symptoms, Drs. visits and tests, I've been dx with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). This does not sit well with this up-until-now physically active person. I am determined to not let this get the best of me....I still have lots I wish to do (see number 4, for starters). I *will* work around this.
9) I like to wear bright colours.
10) I am really an alien......lol....ok.....not really but I just wanted to make sure you're all still awake lol. Hot buttered popcorn is one of my favourite snacks. Mmmmm.