Saturday, January 17, 2009

An award



Linda, over at Remotetree Changer, has awarded me this award. Thanks very much Linda!

The rules for the Honest Scrap award:

The honorees are to:

A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!

B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap

Ok....let's get to it.

1) I hate shopping for pants. I am 5'8" tall, with most of my height coming from my legs. Regular pants are just toooo short for my legs....and I get frustrated at how short regular pants are.

2) I do not own bathroom scales. When we moved from Ontario to NL, dh told me we couldn't bring all of our stuff....we had to lighten the load. I graciously got rid of the bathroom scales (I know....pretty decent of me, wasn't it?? *wink*)

3) I like using smileys.....they just add so much feeling to a post.

4) I really want to visit Hawaii and Australia some day.

5) I love to travel.

6) I love to play the piano.....but only for my own enjoyment. I don't like playing in front of others.

7) I am not looking forward to having my dc leave home. I feel I've just got used of having them around and now I have to get ready for them to move on. Yes....separation anxiety redefined.

8) After a year of a wide variety amounts of symptoms, Drs. visits and tests, I've been dx with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). This does not sit well with this up-until-now physically active person. I am determined to not let this get the best of me....I still have lots I wish to do (see number 4, for starters). I *will* work around this.

9) I like to wear bright colours.

10) I am really an alien......lol....ok.....not really but I just wanted to make sure you're all still awake lol. Hot buttered popcorn is one of my favourite snacks. Mmmmm.

2 comments:

The Vintage Rose said...

Loved these little bits about you! the alien bit made me smile. I love the smell more than the taste when it comes to popcorn, but I do eat it now and then.

Linda said...

I used to feel like that about the kids, but then now it is better.

Thanks for my letter.