Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Iceberg gone missing?

I dunno...now the handy dandy iceberg finder map...says there are no active icebergs. Ummmm....how does a large 'blocky' iceberg simply disappear off the radar??? It's beyond me...I am a little disappointed (ok....a lot disappointed)....but no worries....it is still very early.

It's not that reliable of a map anyway. Last year all of the icebergs we had in our 'backyard' were there long before they even showed up on the map. Silly map. Hmmm...I just had a thought.....maybe he's on the move and his new location hasn't been picked up by the radar....time will tell I guess.

Whatever is happening....I'm still waiting and watching though! Eventually, some will come along!

In the meantime....if any of you happen to see 'my' lost iceberg.....please send him on home....ok? ;0)

2 comments:

Becky said...

I don't think it would survive the trip way down here to the south ;)

Have a great day.

Molytail said...

It was -34C when I got up this morning. Perhaps he's kicking around here somewhere... *grin*