Monday, February 2, 2009

What will we do now? (Click to enlarge pics)

Larry in our driveway at the deepest area of snow






Taken from our back yard



I just learned there are no groundhogs on the whole island of Newfoundland! I mean...I'd already 'heard' there are no snakes, skunks, deer, porcupines but didn't realize there aren't any groundhogs. Sooo....no groundhogs means no groundhog day, sooo *how* on earth will we be able to tell when our spring will arrive?

*shudder*

Somebody even went as far as to suggest with no groundhogs to predict when our spring will arrive....means we won't have any spring. Not really what I wanted to hear!

Oh well....I guess we'll just have to wait it out and see.

Above are some pictures showing our snow so far this year. Most of this fell during our last snowfall of January 31st.

2 comments: