Sunday, December 21, 2008

I've been tagged...

by Linda over at Remote Treechanger in a Love To Read Tag

I must admit.....I'm not much of a reader....so I'll answer as best I can.

Who is your all time favorite author and why?

I've always liked Laura Ingalls Wilder. I first enjoyed the tv series and from there went to the books.

Do you still consider him/her to be among your favorites?

Yes

Who is the most recent addition to your favorite authors and why?

In recent years I haven't had too much time for reading just for enjoyment. Currently, most of my reading time is taken up with newspapers, magazines, books about homeschooling etc. I'm hoping in the future to get back into reading much more though.


If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth?

I would still say Laura Ingalls Wilder.


Hmmmm....I'm not sure who to tag as there are so many blogs I enjoy reading. Sooo...if you're reading this and would like to play along, consider yourself tagged. Please let me know if you decide to play!

1 comment:

Linda said...

One day try Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke. I think you would enjoy it.