Friday, January 29, 2010

Snowfall and Sunrises....North Atlantic pics...

(Click on pictures to enlarge them)

Our back yard .... after a fresh snowfall


A bit to the north



Same location...next day. Notice the difference in amount of snow covering. Snow seems to come and go quickly here. Also...do you see the light fixture which appears to be hanging in the sky? Cool, eh?






Early morning view of what we see as we wake up (depending of course on the time of year....winter time...this happens fairly late)



Almost over the top.....


This morning. Snow is almost completely gone now...hoping it stays that way...but not holding my breath ;)




11 comments:

Nichole "Nikki" Warren said...

Awesome Pictures!

Renee said...

Oh, I love the pictures you share with us...they are so beautiful! Joel and I love your view ~ thanks for sharing it with us!!!
God bless.

Dominique said...

You live in and incredibly beautiful spot! Those photos were stunning. What a great view to have before you every day!

I'm hoping your view is helping you to feel a little better each day!

At Home on the Rock... said...

Thanks everyone. :)

When I am unable to do little else, it is nice to look out over the ocean and see all it has to offer. The icebergs in the spring, the whales in the summer...and all the passing ships.

Linda said...

Amazing photos. I have sunsets, but haven't seen a light fitting shape like that, or the really bright one before, that must be a sunrise thing.

Shannon said...

Beautiful photos! The light fixture looks like the one over our kitchen table! lol!

Renee said...

Hi Linda
I just wanted to tell you that I have found that Sue Jackson, where you commented on OI is an excellent source for CFS/ME. She has such a thorough understanding of it all...I am always learning something from her..
Hope you are doing okay and coming out of your crash/relapse.

Becky said...

I got 2 1/2 inches of snow. But it is about gone today. gotta love the south. We still have this messy mess to deal with, muddy soup!

LOVE the light fixture pic. I spotted it as soon a I looked at your pics! Very Cool! I always scan down your pics and then scan back up to read.

Hope you get your energy back soon or Jake can transfer some of his to you. Have a great day!

dominique said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

At Home on the Rock... said...

I saw your snow pics on your blog, Becky...looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I hope the mud dries up soon.

At Home on the Rock... said...

Thanks, Dominique! Same to you :)