Tuesday, February 5, 2008

CHOCOLATE......mmmmmm (click pics to enlarge)










I confess ---- I'm a chocoholic, plain and simple. Always have been and most likely always will be.


Honestly though.....what could be better than chocolate? The ...oh so .....silky and smooth texture of Belgian or French chocolate --- nothing compares. A bowl full of melted, pure, chocolate looks just like satin.....and it just gets better from there. The possibilities are endless - from truffles to boxes made completely of chocolate to houses made completely of chocolate (my dream house!!!) to almond and nut barks to golf balls to angels to suckers ----the possibilities are endless!!!!


The only thing I like better than eating chocolate, is working with it. It allows me to be creative without actually being creative. There are just so many things that can be done with chocolate ---- the only limit is the imagination. Experimenting, inventing and creating with chocolate --- it's like therapy for me.


Working with pure chocolate is much different than working with melting wafers that are bought in a bulk store. Working with various varieties of pure chocolate requires a lot of patience as they are not very forgiving ---- everything from temperature to working conditions must be precise. But..... the end result is so worth the extra effort.


Hmmm......I need to cut this post short.......I hear my chocolate calling my name ;-).

No comments: